The Home Master Artesian Full Contact with Permeate Pump Undersink Reverse Osmosis System delivers exceptional water purity while also adding beneficial minerals that produce clean, great-tasting mineral water on tap. The built-in non-electric permeate pump will reduce water waste while increasing water production. Home Master’s innovative design eliminates the most common problems found in traditional RO systems — canister filter housing leaks, slow flow rate, high water waste, service challenges, and slightly acidic water. Its superior performance has made it one of the best RO systems on the market and it. What makes the Home Master Artesian Full Contact with Permeate Pump a smarter choice? Clean, great-tasting water; modular filter design; better water efficiency; easy-to-change filters; and a faster flow rate. Home Master components included in the design and construction of this product meet or exceed NSF standards for material safety and water purification performance. This package contains a fully assembled purification unit that includes the RO membrane and filters, storage tank, 3/8-inch feed-water adapter with shut off valve, chrome RO faucet, RO adapter, drain saddle, and instructions..
Home & kitchen
Home Master TMAFC-ERP Artesian
- A better RO system | Home Master Artesian Full Contact’s innovative design solves most common problems associated with cannister and tankless RO systems.
- Mineral Water on Tap | Patented remineralization system adds calcium and magnesium twice during the purification process for reduced storage tank degradation and great tasting, highly pure Mineral Water on Tap.
- NSF Certified Components | meets or exceeds NSF standards for material safety and performance. NSF listed company. Made in USA.
- Reduced Water Waste & TDS Creep | Built in non-electric permeate pump reduces TDS creep and water waste up to 80%, increases water production up to 50%. No electricity required.
- Faster Flow Rate | Included Fast Flo RO! Kit has larger fittings and tubing provide twice the flow of traditional RO systems.
- Modular design | Easy to upgrade and service. Filter changes once per year or 2000 gallons with no wrenches required.
- In the box: assembled purification unit with filters and DOW RO membrane (0.0001 micron, 50 gpd), storage tank, 3/8 in. feed water adapter with shut off, chrome faucet and adapter, drain saddle. DIMENSIONS: Purification cluster – 16” high x 15” wide x 5” deep, Reserve tank – 15” high x 11” diameter.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.